Emergency Management Systems
Database Systems Corp. (DSC), through our 911 Broadcast division, provides systems and outsourcing services for the emergency management community.
Using our online emergency management phone service, administrators can initiate phone broadcasts to a community in the event of a disaster. This service is available from our call center or from a network of dialers that you manage. DSC provides one of the most comprehensive phone solutions and services in the emergency broadcast world today.
Whether you purchase your own emergency phone dialer or utilize our emergency dialer service, you can rely on us to deliver your emergency alert messages.
When an emergency situation arises in your community, our phone systems and service can contact your residents quickly and efficiently.
Should a disaster such as a flood or hurricane threaten your residents, we can provide emergency alerts and evacuation instructions immediately.
Plus our emergency dialers can connect calls to members of your emergency response team who are working from home or from remote locations.
DSC provides a complete range of emergency phone dialers that play messages over a few analog lines or 1000s of digital phone lines using our emergency dialer network.
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our emergency notification phone systems and services.
What Is Emergency Management Phone Dialing?
The DSC emergency management systems call numbers from a computer managed phone list. If the phone system detects a live person or an answering machine, it plays a recorded message providing details regarding the emergency.
If a busy signal or no answer is detected, the phone system can be configured to make multiple attempts to contact this household.
Messages delivered to residents can provide an option for the call recipient to speak with a member of your emergency team by simply pressing a button on the phone keypad.
Emergency Phone Dialers
DSC now offers an affordable and expandable emergency phone dialer and voice broadcasting (VB) analog phone system. This 4 line auto dialing system includes our voice message and broadcast Wizard software or comes optionally with our comprehensive software development toolkit.
You can program your own system or we can provide you with a custom message broadcasting application. These applications can be easily ported to our digital T1 phone system (PACER) when your call volume requires a larger system.
This entry level system can be easily expanded by adding agent lines and software to support a small response center including inbound emergency call handling and normal outbound dialing.
DSC provides voice broadcast software including our VB wizard development tool for creating custom phone applications. This wizard guides you through each step when defining your VB applications. Informational phone applications can be developed quickly. Simply record your phone prompts and fill in the blanks.
Managing Your Emergency Broadcasts
DSC systems allow you to manage an emergency broadcast using several methods. Because emergencies can arise at any hour of the day or night, we have provided these multiple techniques so that you are not required to staff a center 24 by 7.
- Emergency Management Control Center
- DSC provides an Emergency Control Center PC interface to our phone systems that manages one emergency phone dialer or an entire network of dialers. Our emergency control program runs either on your local dialer or on the network where your dialer resides. This program lets you download phone lists and emergency phone messages and initiate the emergeny broadcast.
This program likewise lets you configure your network or emergency dialers and produces reports on the performance of your system or network.
- Web Based Management Center
- Our web based emergency notification system lets you access a web page for managing and activating emergency broadcasts. After entering a secure user id and password, you can download phone lists and recorded emergency messages. Using a menu selection, you can select any phone list/message combination to be broadcast online and initiate the emergency alert.
- Phone Managed Emergency Dialing
- If you are not able to access the internet and use our web based emergency dialing interface, we allow you to initiate an emergency phone campaign using a simple touchphone into our phone system.
After properly validating your account id and password, the phone system lets you select a pre-recorded messsage (or record one while you are on the phone). It then prompts you to identify the list of phone numbers to be called (previously maintained under your account). Finally this phone program will let you listen to the message to be sent and inform you of the size of the list of numbers to be called as a final check. If everything is ok, then pressing a touchphone key activates the calling program.
Inbound Emergency Management Phone Systems
Our emergency management phone system is far more than just an auto dialer. The PACER and WIZARD phone systems have complete inbound call distribution capability including automatic call distribution (ACD) and interactive voice response (IVR) features.
Callers can be prompted to enter the type of service required, etc. and our phone system will provide the requested information or transfer the caller to the appropriate emergency response team member. The emergency phone systems can blend all of these tasks together, making your emergency center a more complete and powerful response center.
Reports from our phone dialers can be obtained quickly and easily, giving you an accurate and timely view of your center's operation. Plus all or selected inbound and outbound calls can be recorded for quality assurance and legal purposes.
Emergency Management Phone Systems and Remote Operators
An important benefit of today's telecommunication advancement is the ability for your emergency response team to work from home. Database Systems Corp. has developed a family of telecom products that facilitate and promote this capability. Our PACER emergency phone dialers and computer telephony products fully support remote agents.
Now your workforce can be significantly expanded with the addition of work at home employees. The economic savings and environmental advantages are significant.
To obtain additional information about our remote agent capability with our emergency phone dialers, view our Remote Agent page.
Emergency Management Phone Dialer Software Features
- Comprehensive Supervisor Command and Control System
- Emergency Autodialer Features
- Emergency Broadcast Service
- Emergency Notification System
- Emergency Autodialers and Remote Agents
- Preview, Progressive and Predictive Dialing
- Comprehensive List Manager with Data Import
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD systems) with ANI and DNIS recognition
- Hearing Impaired TTY / TDD Device Support
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR systems)
- Emergency Auto Dialers | Voice Recording System
- Softphone integration to CTI enable your existing notification system applications
- Report and Graphical presentation of historical phone data
Emergency Management Information
Contact DSC to learn more about our emergency management software, systems and services.